The substitution board went up this week for the FYP podcast as while Kevin and James were away, up and coming comedian Doc Brown has been roped in as their replacement.
And Doc joined JD and Streety in discussing a plethora of Palace subjects this week, after a fortnight that has been jam packed.
The chaps discussed:
- 1. Dougie's new yoga regime
2. The missile throwing at QPR and the ramifications
3. Why Paddy McCarthy has been so rubbish of late
4. Who they would erect a statue of outside Selhurst
5. Street's rapping skills (brace yourself for more singing madness)
You can stream the pod live here.
You can subscribe through iTunes here ---> http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/fyp-...st/id373306875