It's pod time again and the FYP team is back to full fitness as James Endeacott and Kevin Day return from whatever it was they were off doing for the last recording.
With only one game played since pod 28 the team had to find other subject to chew the fat on, but managed to still blab on for an hour on the following...
- 1. Dean Moxey's sweet left peg
2. The Metro's attack on the Crystal's Cheerleaders
3. Spurs continuing to try and screw everyone over with the Olympic Stadium
4. The scholars who have been released by Palace
5. An x-rated song aimed at the Metro
You can stream the pod live here.
You can subscribe through iTunes here ---> http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/fyp-...st/id373306875